AMMONIA FREE COLORING WITH MULTI-CARE MASK
NaturTint is a permanent hair colour without ammonia. With our products boasting
softness, shine, moisturisation, and maximum scalp comfort, we are chosen by
customers all around the world as their go-to dye product.
The innovation behind our hair colour has allowed us to create an exclusive gel
formula that is enriched with natural ingredients which respect the health of
the hair. Each box also boasts an exclusive Multi-Care Mask treatment which
improves the colouring process and increases colour fixation by 20%.
- Bio-botanical, sustainable ingredients
- Natural, healthy vibrant colours
- 100% moisturisation
- Soft and shiny hair
- Optimal scalp comfort
- Fast and easy application
HOW TO USE NATURTINT HAIR COLOUR
Each Permanent Colour Kit contains:
- A Bottle of NaturTint Colouring
Enriched with 100% Bio-Botanical oils, it moisturises the hair and scalp during the colouring process for comfort and maximum hair care.
- Colour Developer & Applicator Bottle
In this bottle, the colour is mixed with the developer to facilitate the application.
- Multi-Care Mask
Formulated with 99% natural ingredients, this mask moisturises, adds shine and repairs the hair. The tube contains 50mL of product for you to use it over the subsequent weeks, allowing for prolonged strength, colour intensity and shine.
A leaflet containing all the information you need including the instructions on how to conduct a sensitivity test.
To avoid staining to your hands during the colouring process.
- Put on the gloves (attached to the instruction leaflet).
- Pour the contents of the colouring bottle into the colour developer bottle. Alternatively, you can pour the contents into a glass or plastic bowl (never metal).
- If you are using the developer bottle method, screw the cap on tight and shake well for 2 minutes until both ingredients are thoroughly mixed. For the bowl method, use your tint brush to combine to a smooth consistency.
- After the 2 minutes unscrew the top of the cap and immediately use the entire product. Never store the mixture or keep it in the fully closed bottle.
- Ensure gloves are on and you have a towel or old shirt around your shoulders to protect your clothes from staining
- Previously Coloured Hair
Using the bowl method, apply the colour mixture with the precision brush to the roots and leave on for 20 minutes. After the 20 minutes have passed, apply the remaining mixture to the rest of your hair and leave for a further 10 minutes.
Total developing time = 30 minutes.
Natural or coloured hair with untouched roots
Using the developer bottle, starting at the roots spread the mixture evenly through your hair. Massage or comb through remaining product to evenly distribute it throughout all of your hair. Leave on for 20-30 minutes.
3. Gently rinse your hair with warm water, massaging until the water comes out clear with no remaining colouring gel left in your hair. You can also wash with a pH neutral shampoo and rinse again with plenty of water.
4. Multi-Care Mask
Always apply the Multi-Care Mask on wet hair, massaging the product from roots to ends. Leave on for 3-5 minutes combing it through the hair then rinse thoroughly.
Each tube contains 50mL of product so it can be reapplied each week to prolong the strength, shine and colour intensity of the hair.